Burner is a highly automated Mechatronics product, its daily maintenance and operation should be strictly in accordance with the use and maintenance instructions, and a trained personnel should be assigned to special maintenance. Generally speaking, the following aspects are the core of the daily maintenance of the burner.
(1) Regulation of pressure relief valve on gas valve group. On the main road of the gas supply, the gas pressure must not exceed the maximum intake pressure allowed by the regulator. Each regulator valve can be equipped with several springs of different colors, representing different export pressure regulating countries. It is very important to select the spring suitable for the working pressure requirements of the burner. It is the key to ensure the normal operation of the burner. Key.
(2) Setting of ignition flow rate, small fire flow rate and fire flow rate. The ignition gas flow rate, small gas flow rate and large gas flow rate can be set on the control panel of the burner. When the ignition of the burner is abnormal, the ignition can be improved by changing the ignition flow rate. When the heating rate of the furnace is slow, the heating rate of the furnace can be accelerated by adjusting the fire flow rate. When the temperature of the furnace can not be controlled during the heat preservation, the temperature of the furnace can be controlled by adjusting the flow rate of the small fire.
(3) Adjustment of air-fuel ratio. The total air-fuel ratio can be changed by adjusting the position of the connecting rod between the air-conditioning valve and the gas-conditioning valve. By adjusting the air-fuel ratio of the servo motor shaft and adjusting the adjusting bolt on the cam, the instantaneous fuel ratio at different combustion output can be changed from small fire to large fire.
(4) The setting of various pressure switches. The burner is equipped with low pressure and high pressure gas switch. When the gas pressure is too high or too low, the burner can not work properly, and the control panel does not allow the burner to work. With combustion-supporting air pressure switch, when the furnace pressure is too high positive pressure or negative pressure, the burner can not work very often, and the control panel can not allow the burner to work. Daily work should be based on the actual supply of gas and furnace pressure, within the allowable range to adjust the pressure switch, to ensure the normal operation of the burner.
(5) To be able to properly disassemble and assemble the burner nozzle and regularly clean the coke deposited on the nozzle, otherwise the combustion opportunity will not work properly because of the coke deposit.
(6) In peacetime, attention should be paid to the cleanliness of the working environment of the burner.