Although there is no uniform format for process specification, from the point of view of production and practice of color coated sheet, the usual way of compiling is to take each section or equipment as a unit according to the sequence of process flow from the entrance to the exit of production line. If the color coating machine can produce embossing board, printing board and laminate besides coating board, it can be compiled according to different kinds of production, and some common parts can only reflect the document number.
The general technical specification of color coating process should consist of the following parts:
(1) Cover and home page. On the cover, it should be clear that this technical specification is the technical specification of a product's production process, and the signature and date of the compiler, auditor and approver should be specified.
(2) directory. The process specification can be divided into several units, each unit can represent a process section or a group of equipment, and can be subdivided. The title of the unit and the page number of the unit should be indicated in the catalogue.
(3) main body. The text is the core part of the process technical regulations. The whole process of process execution from raw materials to product packaging should be formulated according to the requirements of the products of the enterprise and the national standards for color coated sheets.
(4) Supplementary part. Appendix and appendix refer to the supplement of positive cultural content on the one hand, on the other hand, it is used to help understand the standard content, so as to facilitate the correct mastery and use.
In compiling process technical regulations, besides following steps, the following points should be noted
(1) The content is comprehensive. For example, from the method of production control of color coated sheet to various quality standards to the registration of the change of process regulations of this variety.
(2) When more contents are identical or duplicated, the same contents can be assembled into one or more documents, and the version number or document number can only be embodied in the process specification.
(3) It is not necessary to be too detailed to embody the production method, but it can be diversified in form, based on the principle of practicality and being an important basis for other documents.
(4) Revision and modification. Once approved, the technical regulations shall not be changed arbitrarily. Operators and managers at all levels shall strictly enforce them. Operators should refuse to execute instructions that do not conform to the process or requirements without approval procedures. When process changes occur due to equipment updating and modification after a period of operation, the original regulation should be revised immediately. The technological regulations of general enterprises are usually revised once every 3 to 5 years.